Quote of the Day..

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. - Ashley Smith

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Poem for My Mama

In my heart, there's always a special place
Where all of your love lives.
Everything's in a special case
And all my love to you I give.

It hurts me when I see you cry
Makes my tears come running down.
And I always know the reason why
I can see it in your frown.

Don't look back in the past
Or listen to the bad things people say.
For they are untrue, Lets forget them fast
I love you more each and every day.

No words can explain how I feel
I can never thank you enough.
For all the love and pain you've healed
When all my times got tough.

Mama, you're a wonderful mother
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

I love you more than you know
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers
You'd be the only one I'd select!

Mama, you’ve always been the best
A better mom than all the rest.
I’m thankful for all the things you do
I’m glad my mom is extra special like you!

Mama, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment