Quote of the Day..

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. - Ashley Smith

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!

Insha Allah kalau panjang umur, besok kali ke 31 mama sambut bday Mak Ngah.. (dalam erti kata lain, bday mama gak ;p) Harapnya diberi peluang untuk sambut tergede-gede untuk banyak tahun lagi..

So.. Happy Birthday Sis! Luv u so much.. (tak sure Mak Ngah sempat baca atau tak..)


My Sister, My Friend

To me you are an angel in disguise.
Full of intuition, intelligent, and wise.
Always giving and helping through good times and bad.

You are the best friend I've ever had.
If I had one wish it would surely be
To give you as much as you've given to me.

Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days,
You've been my sunshine in so many ways.
Through trials and tests, right by me
You stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could.
Thank you so much my sister, my friend
My gratitude for you has no end.

Source:
My Sister, My Friend, Sister Poems

© Leann Stiegman

No comments:

Post a Comment