Quote of the Day..

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. - Ashley Smith

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

8th Anniversary

Another year just swept by and it's our wedding anniversary again.. It is a time for us to look back on all the wonderful memories we've made through the years, and thinking of the life and home we've built together.

Dear Sayang...that's what you are to me.
Years ago when we met, I fell in love with you.
Nothing has changed; I love you still...
more than ever.
When you're not near me, I feel an emptiness
that I can't seem to fill.
When you are near, I feel complete.
I cherish your love and companionship
and always hope to please you.
I always wish for your happiness,
for I love to see the sparkle in your eyes.
I never imagined that someone could be
as important as you are to me.
Please stay near
and love me as I love you.

Our wedding was many years ago, but the celebration continues to this day. Happy 8th anniversary sayang.. Love you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment